Olympus Ranch Stables

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Almost a week old!

Sephy is almost a week old now. Today she got to spend all day outside in the turnout. I moved Varro's fence line back about 25 feet from Aspen's fence line yesterday and Aspen was so much happier not to have to keep Sephy from Varro. I went out there tonight and Sephy was wandering around and Aspen was happily grazing! I took a few pictures and some of them turned out really cute!
She is curious and happy to come see visitors
I love her confirmation already
I love how flashy she is!
Coming to see if I brought any treats!
She is going to have spectacular movement when she grows up!
Persephone and Pepper meet for the first time. They can't really figure out what each other are!
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment