Olympus Ranch Stables

Friday, April 10, 2015

I is for Insomnia...sort of

It has been a pretty long week. Last weekend I could not sleep in past 6:30am to save my life. I am really feeling run down this week and desperately need to get a good night's sleep. I am hoping to be in bed by 10:30 and sleep until at least 7:30!

If in the event I cannot sleep in, I do have a list of chores I can do to keep me busy. I am going to start getting things ready to bring my horses home the first weekend of May. I have an entire list of things I need to get done like fixing the fence line, (Aspen keeps pushing it so it leans over) I need to clean the "stalls," clean up the feed/hay shed and prep the new coop and run area.

Speaking of coops, I did get 9 of the cutest chicks! I have 2 Ameracaunas, 2 Golden Sex Link, 2 Black Sex Link, 2 Astrolorps, (Please forgive the spelling) and 1 Rhode Island Red! I have 3 or 4 more chicks than I really want, but wanted to ensure I didn't "lose" any... I didn't. They are all still alive and chirping! Within about 2 weeks I will get their coop and run put up and move them outside soon after that.

So, I am off to bed in a few minutes and PLEASE wish me luck that I can sleep in!

No comments:

Post a Comment