Olympus Ranch Stables

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

D is for Distraction

In true over-achiever style I decided I didn't have enough going on in my life, I needed a distraction. So, I started taking college classes (I'm only a year away from my BA) Tonight was my first night of class. I had a good time and think I will enjoy this class quite a bit!

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures yesterday. Things are progressing as expected with Aspen. Her cultures came back clean! WAHOO! Nest step is to give her the injections next week, then breeding the following week!

I have BIG plans this weekend to get ready to bring my babies back home. I will be cleaning up from a winter of neglect, bleaching the water tanks, sprucing up the hay/feed shed and stocking up on bedding, hay and feed.

If all that is not enough to cause a distraction, I got offered an expansion of responsibilities at work! I love being busy... But when am I going to learn the difference between busy and slammed????

No comments:

Post a Comment