Olympus Ranch Stables

Friday, February 6, 2015

Tomorrow's THE Day!

I didn't take pictures when we went to go check out the barn the other day... I forgot my camera! UGH! But trust me when I say my babies are going to love it there for the next couple of months! They will both be in a 12x12 stall with an attached run. The run is shared with the stall next door so it is pretty large for a run! The horses get alternate day turnout in the run, seems like a nice set up! The barn also has a hot water wash rack, grooming area AND most importantly in INDOOR ARENA! I am so excited!

I have a lot to do for the move tomorrow. My panic attacks are becoming less and less frequent especially going into day number 4 of rain. I am charging my battery as I type and will put my camera in my purse tonight before I go to bed. I WILL take pictures of the move and write a longer post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment