Olympus Ranch Stables

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Whirlwind...

The last few days have been unreal.... As you all know I am retired from the military and have been waiting for my new job to start. It has been one thing after another pushing back that start date to where now there is no estimate for that start date. I have been a little frustrated the past few weeks... not knowing is the worst!

Anyway, back to the last few days... Things have fallen into place where we will be moving from Sunny Southern California to Washington State! Yes, moving! We will be headed up there in June. Funny how things turnout. My blogging will be sporadic over the next couple months as I prepare for the move but once we are settled in up there I will be back at it! Until then I have a lot of work to do! Lots of horse stuff to inventory, and entire house to go through and lots of things to take to the thrift store!

4 comments:

  1. Where in Washington state? We were stationed at Fort Lewis/McCord and I absolutely loved it up there. I'd move back in a heartbeat given the choice.

    That really stinks about the job. Jay, my hubby, is in the year group that is getting ready to have major cuts. We don't think he has anything to worry about but it is still nerve-wracking to say the least. I hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be moving to Yelm! We are excited AND nervous! It's a big move with very little "prep" time! It will all work out for the best. Once our house is finalized up there I will be posting pictures! That is the last step to lock into place.

      Delete