Olympus Ranch Stables

Monday, January 6, 2014

Short ride

Well, today is my first day of college classes. Class starts at 1730 (5:30 pm for the non-military people out there) so I feel a bit rushed for time today. I did a short walk/trot (mostly walk) ride on Varro today. I finished off his ride with tons of grooming, and a stretching/massage session. Woobie was so appreciative! It was really nice after a couple days of "hard" work.

I am going to participate in the 14 Photo Challenge hosted by our friends at Eventing in Color. It looks like SO MUCH FUN! I cannot wait to start blogging my photos! Here's the deal:

Must be new photos taken this year, 2014. You can do it all in one post, or spread it out over many.  I plan to do one post every Saturday until all 14 are done. Have fun!
  1. Your horse's stall.
  2. Favorite saddle pad.
  3. Barn cat? Barn dog? Barn ____?
  4. Favorite area to ride at your facility.
  5. Between-the-ears shot, out on a trail ride.
  6. The bottom of your horse's hoof.
  7. The hay stack at your barn.
  8. Favorite grooming thing.
  9. Your horse's best friend or significant other.
  10. A snapshot from your commute to the barn (be careful).
  11. Between-the-ears shot, at a random location at your facility.
  12. The cutest or most attractive part of your barn.
  13. Favorite piece of tack.
  14. Selfie with your horse.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun in your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun...
    cant wait to see the photos.
    good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete