It has been a couple days since I have posted. I am now enrolled in college! I spent the last few days getting all of my paperwork together (GI Bill) so I can use my military education benefits! WOOT WOOT! Classes start next month!
OK so on to the final day of the 5 Day Challenge:
21. Favorite classes to watch: I love to watch ALL dressage classes. I am secretly addicted to USEF TV. At the shows, I like to watch the next level up from what I am competing at. (Training and 1st Level)
22. What's in your cooler at horse shows: Well, it kind of varies as to what is in my pantry but, hard boiled eggs, Gatorade and water are my staples. I also have sandwiches and carrots (for both me AND Varro haha) I like to bring pudding cups for a quick "pick me up" and at least 1 or 2 Cokes.
23. One thing about showing (or riding in general) you wish you could change: Dressage in not extremely popular where I live and have to drive at least 2-3 hours to the closest shows. I would LOVE to have at least a schooling show closer to home.
24. Your ringside crew: There is a group of girls that generally go to the same shows and we tend to support each other. We all haul separately but try to be there ringside when we compete. I adore my Horsey Girls and like to get together with them for group trail rides and cookouts as well!
25. Best Prizes: Well, when I first started riding English I went to a Hunters Show and made a clean sweep! I won a 3 hook bridal bag! It is awesome! It is hanging in my trailer and I LOVE it! Best Prize Ever!
Tomorrow I will post about my ride! After a week, the weather is finally warm enough to do a nice arena workout then a nice trail ride! New pictures of my Woobie in all his winter wooliness will also be posted tomorrow!