Olympus Ranch Stables

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Post Christmas Post

This post is all about the last few days. I am so very blessed with good friends and family who understand and even enable my horse craziness. My hubby got me some arena letters and we are going to put them in today! I also got some awesome blue polo bandages from Sprinkler Bandit for the blogger gift exchange! Pictures of all my horsey gifts will be posted tonight!

I have not gotten to ride the past few days as our social calendar has been a bit crowded. We are putting the letter around my schooling arena today so I hope to go for a short ride this afternoon. Hubby is home from work today so hopefully he will be able to take some pictures.

I would also like to thank each of you for reading and commenting on this blog! The support this community has shown me has been so important.  I appreciate you ALL! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Tune back in this evening for pictures galore!

1 comment: