Olympus Ranch Stables

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bestest Day EVER!

So as I started my chores this morning I had a song stuck in my head: (To the tune of It's My Party)

It's my Birthday and I'll ride if I want to
Ride if I want to
Ride if I want to
You would ride too if Woobie belonged to you!

So with that said, yes it is my birthday today and I chucked all my normal chores out the window and spent the day with Woobie! We did our normal arena warm ups and he gave me some real nice trot work so I decided to continue the workout out on the trail!

We spent an hour on trail working on trot/canter transitions, leg yields, walk/trot transitions and free walking! We had so much fun out there. I am so proud of him! When we got back we had a mini beauty parlor day. I clipped his bridal path and did his mane. It was getting pretty long and unruly!


It was so nice today that I was outside all afternoon in short sleeves! Awesome Day all the way around!

5 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday! I'm glad it was beautiful out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Great way to spend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! There is no better place to spend your birthday then in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (very belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete