Olympus Ranch Stables

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A new training challange

Well, I have taken on a new training challenge! My hubby has a draft cross mare that he hasn't had the time to work with. She is about 16.3, around 5 or 6 years old and is VERY green broke; like Neon Lime Green! She has only had maybe 4 or 5 rides. She is very easy to handle and has a super work ethic, wanting to please no matter what is asked of her. I have done quite a bit of ground work with her (my specialty) and she is attentive and responsive. My hubby is not going to be able to restart her anytime soon and she desperately needs a job! So, starting tomorrow I will have 2 horses to ride!

Meet Aspen! I expect her to be easy to ride and eager to learn! You better watch out Woobie, you might not be the ONLY one I take to the shows next year!!!!

Pretty Girl!!!

6 comments: