Olympus Ranch Stables

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, no ride today. I pulled Woobie out and took him to the round pen to see if he had "wiggles" he needed to let out before our ride. He didn't. He just walked, very slowly. I noticed that he was a bit off on his hind right. I asked him to change directions and yes... he was definitely off. Well bummer! He must have pulled something during his spook-a-thon yesterday. I felt bad for my poor Woobie so put him back up. He happily continued munching on his hay.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so I won't be posting: I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you! I appreciate you welcoming me to the Equine Bloggers Community. I look forward to getting to know each of you better and sharing our experiences! Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I will "see" you Friday!

From both of us to all of you: Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

  1. And Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving...
    We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too Janelle! Can't wait to see pics of your Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your guy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure he will be fine tomorrow :-)

      Delete