Olympus Ranch Stables

Friday, August 9, 2013

A Whole Lotta Nothin' Goin' On

I am pretty frustrated this week. Due to work schedules and the lousy air quality because of the fires, I have not been able to ride at all this week. I have so many exercises running around in my mind. I had wanted to make some good progress with Varro but alas it looks as if it will need to wait for another week. For now I guess I will just work on memorizing my tests.

On another note, I thought I would rate the new supplement I am using. For years I have used SmartPak. I love that they will autoship my supplements and have such a wide variety to chose from. My vet suggested I try Platinum Performance supplements. After doing an ingredient comparison it looks like it has everything in it that my horses need! It's like 10 supplements in one scoop! I have been using it for 2 weeks and I am really noticing a nice sheen on all the horses. Just having to buy one supplement instead of 4 is nice. So far I give it 4 out of 5 stars. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it. I did just order Osteon (bone support) for Eros. He is growing quickly and I want him to have the little extra nutrients to ensure he doesn't have any growth problems.

Here's to hoping for a productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment