Olympus Ranch Stables

Sunday, April 28, 2013

My new baby: Eros

Yes you read that right! I have a new baby! His name is Eros (the God of Love) because he has the cutest little heart on his forehead that looks like it has two little bites taken out of it. He is just over a month old and will be coming home as soon as he is weaned! I went to go see him yesterday and just fell completely in love! Enjoy the pictures!
 Here are some cute pictures showing the heart on his forehead

 Here are a couple picture of Eros and the daughters of the Lady I am buying him from. He is so friendly and loves to be loved on!



He has very nice conformation and really cute movement. I took a video of him but am having some technical difficulties and have asked Karla for some help with it! I will post it as soon as I can!

1 comment: