Olympus Ranch Stables

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Looking twards the future

In anticipation of my pending retirement, I have decided to no longer offer boarding services to new clients. I have also decided to not deal with the buying and selling of horses but rather training Varro and working to achieve my Adult Amateur Medal with the United States Dressage Federation (USDF) I am thinking of using this blog as a replacement of my Olympus Ranch Website.....

Let me know what you think. Would this type of venue work as well as the website does? Comments would be appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. This looks very clean and professional. I like it a lot. Would the address change in my favorites/bookmarks? I am glad you are ceasing to spread yourself so thin and do on e thing and do it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog idea! Think it really suits your needs. I will miss being your web master, so you still have to call and email, okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I just put this in my Google Reader. Can't to follow along with your competition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Mamma! I'll be reading! (Also, I must get that "I must do everything" thing from you. lol) I'm sure you will excel in your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete